Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Blog-Resurrection of Gary P Collins

After more than 5 years of complete neglect, I have decided to revive this blog to give myself considerably more room to write things that nobody is going to read than the infuriatingly tiny 140 characters you get on Twitter.
I'll try to keep this the place for all my points of view and stuff about geeky things and goings on in the world/universe, so all the stuff to do with my superstar DJ/Producer/Promoter alias, Gazzinho, stays full of cool shizzle and clear of my real personality! So head over to http://gazzinho.blogspot.com / @gazzinho for the more interesting stuff!
I will of course keep you Tweeps (@GaryPCollins) and Facebookers updated when a new insightful or ignorant, rambling or ranting update gets posted.

No comments: